Food Technology Teacher
Are you passionate about Food Technology? Do you believe everyone should be experienced in the kitchen? Are you available for a January 2020 start?
We are looking for a food technology teacher for January 2020, on an initial long-term basis. We are recruiting for a well-established academy in Garstang, Preston, with a high level of expectations, with the freedom to put your own personal touch in the classroom.
If this sounds something you'd be interested in, apply now, for this wonderful opportunity.
This position is open to NQTs
- Free parking
- Free training, both online and on-site
- On-site canteen with hot food
- 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning 300
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Supportive and outgoing colleagues
- Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
- Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
- Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in the structure
- Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupil's development
- Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
- QTS / PGCE or equivalent
- Good knowledge of the Food Technology curriculum
- Experience with teaching KS3/4
- A drive to inspire the next generation of Chefs
We are looking to arrange meetings ASAP for this role.
Still interested? Get in touch on 0161 200 1919/ 077893 96813 and ask for Ivan or email email@example.com
You could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|