Can you spark joy with a wide range of enthralling and stimulating lessons? Are you looking to further your career in education, to find your perfect job? Could you inspire children to find joy in their education, across a variety of subjects? Could you support a teacher in carrying out teaching activities?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant in a Stockport Primary School. Experience with supporting children with SEN or EBD is desireable. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
Benefits will include:
* Free training, both online and on-site
* On-site canteen with hot food
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning 300
* Continuous career development opportunities
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils' development
* Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
* Achieved QTS or will qualify soon
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with KS1/2 pupils
* Flexibility to work with changeable shift patterns
* A drive to inspire the next generation
Still interested? Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Lewis, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|