SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you a dedicated childcare professional looking for work in a vibrant and welcoming setting? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding role in education? Do you have experience working with children who have special educational needs? Are you skilled in managing challenging behaviour?
One of our partner primary schools in Stockport is looking for a compassionate individual with excellent communication skills to join their team. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
* Dedicated consultants with experience of working in education
* Free training provided, both online and on-site
* Refer a friend scheme with the opportunity to get up to 300
* Opportunities to develop key skills
* Support the ethos of the school by implementing the Behaviour policy and school expectations
* Encourage and support other staff in the appropriate management of a variety of conditions
* Ensure that pupils are properly safeguarded and supported
* Work with pupils both inside the classroom and elsewhere to encourage independence and build confidence
* Must be Team Teach Qualified
* Proficiency in Makaton, MAPA etc. is desirable, but not necessary
* Previous experience working with children with additional needs
* A caring and thoughtful personality
* Excellent communication skills
Sounds good? Apply today!
Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Lewis, or send your CV to email@example.com.
This could be the start of something good!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|