Supply Primary Teacher
"The best Teachers teach from the heart not from the book."
Have you got experience teaching students the primary curriculum?
Are you looking for a role where you can inspire others and share your experience?
Do you want to gain experience working in a range of year groups?
I'm looking for a supply teacher to work with primary schools across Horley, so if this role interests you then please keep reading!
Randstad is an education recruitment agency who support schools across Brighton, Surrey and West Sussex with their permanent, long-term and day to day needs. This role is aimed at primary teachers looking for day-to-day work in the Horley area. There are ample amounts of work up for grabs so candidates will be kept busy. By working as a supply teacher you have the flexibility to choose the days you work and these roles could lead to long-term and permanent roles in some of our schools. For those just starting out as a teacher this is a perfect way to gain valuable experience that looks great on a CV.
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* Refer a friend scheme
* DBS and school application support
* Exclusive roles
* App-based booking system
* A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right roles
* Support to edit and improve your CV
* Online diary
* Free career advice
Benefits of the role:
* Free CPD
* Weekly pay
* Competitive pay
* No planning
* Flexible working days
* Local bookings
* Teacher of the month
* Marking work completed during the day
* Keeping up-to-date records of students learning and progression
* Following set plans to deliver effective lessons
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
* Knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 and/or KS2 curriculums
* Relevant qualifications (PGCE, QTS etc.)
* 2 references from the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
* An up-to-date DBS on the update service
* A job history for the last 10 years
* Experience teaching in a UK primary school
We are due to interview for this role soon so if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today:
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
So if this sounds like the role for you then don't wait, apply today before it's too late!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|