Do you have a passion for guiding children and are hoping to inspire the next generation of students?
This could be the role for you! I am looking for cover supervisors to work at a cluster of schools in Liverpool starting in January 2020. The role would be supervising pupils in different lessons to KS3, KS4 & KS5 pupils. The school has a vision to create a supportive and safe environment which allows pupils to be successful.
Do you think this job could be for you? Please get in contact today! We supply schools from 1 lesson to long term roles and offer flexibility to fit around your lifestyle.
- Refer a friend scheme
- Manage your own diary through our app
- Free Parking
- Continuous Career Development
- translate your passion for learning to pupils
- follow the school ethos and rules
- create a positive learning environment through well planned, engaging and challenging lessons
- ensuring the safeguarding of all students
- effective classroom behaviour
- Good classroom management
- Building rapport with children
- Good behaviour management skills
- Knowledge of curriculum
- Knowledge of subject
If this role is of interest to you please contact Ryan Davies on 0151 255 1666 or alternatively email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|