Early Years Teaching Assistant
Are you qualified level 2 teaching assistant and looking for your next role in classroom support? Do you have experience supporting reception children with good knowledge of a classroom routine? If you answered yes, we have an opportunity for you.
We are looking for a teaching assistant who is confident to support a reception class and work with the class teacher to support all children. If you are a teaching assistant with experience working within reception or Key Stage 1, get in touch today.
* A full-time classroom support role in a professional setting.
* An opportunity to use your experience with reception children.
* Work with a dedicated consultant to discuss your career.
* Further opportunities to work across Lancashire.
* To support two children in a reception class and be responsible for the development of the children.
* To work alongside the class teacher delivering feedback and observations.
* Confidence to support each child in the setting.
* Good knowledge across all subjects.
* A qualified primary teaching assistant to minimum Level 2.
* Experience of working with either reception or KS1.
* Have a positive enthusiastic attitude.
* Have excellent communication skills.
* The patience and passion for developing children.
* Able to work as a team and support the whole class.
Randstad is committed to the safety of children and young people, therefore all posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Don't miss out, apply today to change your career path and enjoy that 'new start'.
Please contact Effie on 01772 259966 or email email@example.com to discuss opportunities and we can arrange a meeting to have a chat and get you ready for work with Randstad Education.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|