Are you an outstanding teaching assistant? Are you motivated and passionate about the development of young people? Are you looking for day to day supply cover? Are you qualified as Level 2 or Level 3?
If you find yourself answering the above questions "yes" then we want to hear from you!
We have a vast array of schools across Leicester who we supply cover contact for and we're always on the look out for more experience and caring teaching assistants to support them.
- The ability to chose which days you work and be in control of your own diary
- Competitive rates of pay
- Working in a vast array of different schools
- 24 hour on call facility
- A refer a friend scheme
- Flexible approach to the work you undertake
- A motivated consultant with a positive and trustworthy approach to match you to the right school
- To support the identified students and their needs (literacy, numeracy, EAL and other interventions in a variety of subject areas )
- Support student learning
- Driving standards and helping delivering excellent teaching
- Motivated students to increase their potential
- To be able to work well under pressure
- Valid DBS
- NVQ level 2 or level 3
- Experience in working with KS1 and/or KS2 children
- Resilience and a great work ethic
If you're passionate about working with children and helping pave a way for their future this could be a fantastic opportunity for you. Please call Paddy on 0116 208 1110. Alternatively, send your CV to Leicester@RandstadEducation.co.uk.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|