Design and Technology Teacher
Vacancy has expired
Do you enjoy teaching Design and Technology and specialise in resistance materials? Looking for a new challenge working in a 'GOOD' school in Luton? Then this is the perfect job for you!
I am currently working with a state of the art secondary school in Luton who are looking for a new teacher of design and technology to join their hardworking and motivated staff pool. The school was recently inspected and it was observed that the students are motivated, and have an exceptional desire to achieve and behave impeccably.
- work with motivated well behaved students
- welcoming staff who are highly qualified and work tirelessly
- all teaching staff receive a laptop
- employee of the month scheme winning shopping vouchers
- local subsided gym membership
- Follow the school ethos and rules
- Create a positive learning environment through well planned lessons
- Ensuring the safeguarding of all students
- Effective classroom behaviour
- A passion for teaching design technology
- Experience and training to teach resistant materials
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
Do you think this job could be for you? Please get in contact today!
If you are interested in this opportunity then please get in touch by clicking 'apply now' or contact Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01582 811878.
|Save Job||Share Job|