Vacancy has expired
Supply Primary Teacher KS2 - Nottingham City - Day to Day & Long Term Supply
Are you a primary teacher looking to broaden your professional experience within a range of schools within Nottingham? Do you relish the challenge of different settings? Are you flexible, able to adapt your teaching style to suit the differing ages and abilities a supply teacher encounters? Is your enthusiasm and passion for inspiring children's education infectious? Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
We at Randstad Education are recruiting for KS2 teachers living in or around the Nottingham city area to work on an ad hoc day to day basis in some of the best schools in the area! Our clients have needs of teachers who can be flexible, strong and energetic to work in their classrooms with a range of children's ages.
This role is aimed at Primary Teachers who are looking for day-to-day work, and for those who are just starting out as a teacher this is a perfect way to gain valuable experience that looks great on a CV. Through working as a Supply Teacher candidates receive the flexibility to choose their working days and these roles could lead to permanent and long-term roles in some of our Schools. Thanks to our market leading technology, getting bookings has never been easier!
Benefits of the role:
* Competitive pay
* Flexible working days
* Local bookings
* No planning
* Weekly pay
* Free CPD
* Complete control over work/life balance
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* Free career advice
* Market leading technology
* App-based booking system
* DBS and School application support
* A dedicated consultant focused on finding the right roles for you
* Refer a friend scheme
* Exclusive roles
* Support to edit and improve your CV
* Online diary
* Marking work completed during the day
* Keeping up-to-date records of students progression and learning
* Following set plans to deliver effective lessons
* Engage children in the classroom
* Safeguard pupils
* 2 references from the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
* Relevant qualifications (PGCE, QTS etc.)
* Knowledge of the KS2 curriculums
* Experience teaching in a UK Primary School
* A job history for the last 10 years
* An up-to-date DBS on the update service
If you want to know more about this fabulous opportunity or wish to send us your application then please don't hesitate to apply now!
This post is subject to Enhanced Disclosure Procedures and references. Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
To apply please follow the on screen instructions or contact us today on 0115 950 6200 and ask for Henry. Or alternatively, email Nottingham@randstadeducation.co.uk!
|Save Job||Share Job|