Enthusiastic about creating a love for science in teens and young adults?
Are you a qualified Physics teacher looking for supply placements in 2020?
We have the perfect opportunity within central London that could give you exactly what you want!
An established and well-respected, OFSTED rated 'OUTSTANDING' and central-based academy is seeking to appoint a full time Physics teacher on either a long-term or multiple short-term supply contracts. They are within walking distance of multiple London tube stations due to their prime central location and are well connected with the rest of London.
Applications are welcome from both NQTs and experienced teachers.
Benefits of the role are:
- The opportunity to work flexibly
- The chance to inspire and engage students with your knowledge of the subject
- Training in-house for teachers
- The chance to exchange ideas with other teachers, which can lead to new and/or different ways of teaching
- Fantastic transport links
- Working in a school striving to be a centre of excellence
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Delivering physics lessons to a range of year groups that are high-quality and engaging for children of all ability levels
- Adhering to the school's policies and procedures
- Providing pupils with necessary feedback, encouragement and support
- Meeting with pupils' parents to discuss their academic progress at parents' evenings
Requirements of the candidate:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience teaching Physics up to KS4, preferably KS5
- Having a DBS already on the Update Service or the willingness to complete a new DBS application
If you are a passionate physics teacher looking for a long term role, please give me a call on 0203 870 6353.
Charlotte Richards, Secondary Recruitment Consultant.
Benefits of working with Randstad
* Refer-a-friend scheme with 300 reward.
* Randstad offer training to teachers and TAs in school holidays to upscale your teaching abilities and give you new skills you can use every day in your field.
* Personal consultants that are only ever a phone call away and will walk you through your journey into your perfect role.
* Our core values, established in the company's early days, guide our behaviour and represent the foundation of our culture. They help us develop, grow and better serve our clients, candidates and other stakeholders.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|