Supply Primary Teacher
"Good Teachers know how to bring out the best in students."
Have you got experience teaching in primary schools?
Do you thrive when helping others to succeed?
Are you keen to explore a range of options in your local area?
I'm looking for a supply teacher to work across primary schools in Horsham, so if this role interests you then please keep reading!
Randstad is an education recruitment agency who support schools across Brighton, Surrey and West Sussex with their long-term, day-to-day and permanent needs. This particular role is aimed at primary teachers looking for day-to-day work in Horsham. For those who are just starting out as a teacher this is a perfect way to gain valuable experience that looks great on a CV. Through working as a supply teacher candidates are given the flexibility to choose their own days for work and these roles could potentially lead to permanent and long-term roles in some of our schools. There is a large amount of work available so candidates will be kept busy. As a supply teacher you will be asked to work mornings, afternoons and full days in our schools so the right candidate must be flexible with this.
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* Free career advice
* Refer a friend scheme
* Support to edit and improve your CV
* DBS and school application support
* App-based booking system
* A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right roles
* Exclusive roles
* Online diary
Benefits of the role:
* Weekly pay
* Flexible working days
* Teacher of the month
* Competitive pay
* Free CPD
* Local bookings
* No planning
* Following set plans to deliver effective lessons
* Keeping up-to-date records of students progression and learning
* Marking work completed during the day
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
* 2 references for the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
* Knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 and/or KS2 curriculums
* Relevant qualifications (PGCE, QTS etc.)
* A job history for the last 10 years
* Experience teaching in a UK primary school
* An up-to-date DBS on the update service
We are due to interview for this role soon so if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today:
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
So if this sounds like the role for you then don't wait, apply today before it's too late!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|