Design and Technology Teacher
Can you design a wide-ranging lesson plan to support all abilities? Can you implement that latest technological advances in the classroom? Could you build and develop a child's success? Do you have specialist knowledge in Food, Robotics or resistant materials?
If you're based in the Bristol area, we have a DT Teacher Role that's looking for someone like you!
This role has the chance to go permanent for the right candidate.
* On-site canteen with hot food
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning 300
* Continuous career development opportunities
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
Your responsibilities will include:
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils' development
* Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
* QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
* A drive to inspire the next generation
* An up to date knowledge in a relevant field
Sounds good? Apply today!
Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Lewis, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This could be the start of something good!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|