Learning Support Assistant
Do you enjoy working with students in Further Education? Do you have the resilience and patience to work and support special needs students? If yes then this is definitely the role for you!
Randstad is looking for a Learning Support Assistant to work with students aged 16 to 19. You will mainly be working with students on a 1:1 basis and sometimes in small groups. You will be working on a supply basis as when required, so if you have commitments outside of work then this role would be perfect for you!
Benefits of working with Randstad Education:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Supportive and welcoming team
- CPD training
- 300 refer a friend scheme
- Dedicated consultant available 24/7 on call
- We find work that fits your lifestyle!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist students during class, making sure they are on track.
- Liaise with class tutor
- Be an active part in setting the learning environment.
- Supporting students on a 1:1 basis and sometimes in small groups.
The ideal candidate may posses the following skills and capabilities:
- Be able to work with learners that have ASD.
- Willingness to learn and build relationships with learners.
- The ability to work as an individual and as a part of the team.
- Be flexible in their approach to education.
If you are interested in finding out more then please click apply today!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|