Food Technology Teacher
Position: Food Technology Teacher
Contract: Long Term/ Permanent
Are you looking to educate and inspire the next generation in Food Technology?
About the school
I am currently looking for a passionate Food Technology Teacher to work at a school in Cambridge. The school is currently rated 'good' by Ofsted and is committed to achieving 'outstanding'.
- You will be part of a supportive Technology department and responsible for teaching both KS3 and KS4.
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in the structure
- Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupil's development.
- Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
- Show flexibility and adaptability, with a 'can do' attitude
- Supportive department and outgoing colleagues
- Free Parking
- Career development opportunities
Benefits of Working for Randstad:
- 24/7 on-call service
- Free career advice
- Support and guidance throughout your role
- Job matching based on your preferences
- Qualified Teaching Status
- Good Subject and curriculum knowledge
- Experience working up to KS4
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Jonathan Gash or Tracie Kirkland at the Cambridge Education Branch.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please Apply Online Now!
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|