Would you like to develop the fundamental skills children need? Would you like to be part of a motivated team of staff committed to helping children succeed? Can you bring fun and excitement into the classroom, even for older children? Could you work with flexibility in a fast-paced environment? Have you got transferable skills you could use in a classroom?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant in a Plymouth Primary School. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
* Consultants with experience working in education
* Free training, both online and on-site
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme, with a chance of earning 300
* Continuous career development opportunities
Your responsibilities will include:
* Provide support to whole class, small groups and 1:1 in Key stages 1 and 2.
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Supporting learners with managing behaviour and accessing the curriculum
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience working with young children
* A drive to inspire the next generation
* Must be flexible to suit changeable shift patterns
Still interested? Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Lewis, or email email@example.com.
You could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|