Primary Teaching Assistant
Would you like to take your next steps in education? Have you got enthusiastic, driven and patient? Could you work with flexibility in a fast-paced environment? Can you bring fun and excitement into the classroom? Would you like to be part of a motivated team of staff committed to helping children succeed?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants in our Partner Primary schools in Bristol. If you are willing to travel to schools in your local area, apply today!
* Consultants with experience working in education
* Free training, both online and on-site
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme, with a chance of earning 300
* Continuous career development opportunities
Your responsibilities will include:
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Supporting learners with managing behaviour and accessing the curriculum
* Ensuring accurate student records are maintained
* Experience supporting EBD pupils is required
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* A lively and motivated personality
* A drive to inspire the next generation
Still interested? Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Lewis, or email email@example.com.
You could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|