Youth Engagement Mentor, Rochdale
Do you want to make a difference to a young person's life?
Can you encourage and motivate a child to a better future?
Do you want a challenging yet highly rewarding career?
A pupil referral unit in Rochdale are seeking a Youth Engagement Mentor to provide a nurturing and motivating educational environment. Working with pupils aged 11-16 in small group's and one to one basis you will be there to mentor and guide students to get them back on track and back in mainstream education.
Within this environment you will be tasked with the following roles and responsibilities:
- Provide opportunities to progress academically, socially and emotionally
- Have an open, fair and consistent approach
- Have an understanding of individuals personalities and needs
- Offer guidance and mentoring
- Provide a safe environment to learn
- Deal with any challenging or disruptive behaviour
- Encourage and motivate
- Offer advice and support
- Develop self confidence, positive self image and independence
- Fully compliant in safeguarding policies and procedures
Is this something you'd like to be a fundamental part of?
If you would like more information on this role please give me a call on 0161 200 1904 or email across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
| ||Save Job||Share Job|