Teaching Assistant - PMLD
Do you have a genuine passion for education, learning & 'making a difference'?
Do you have experience supporting children with Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD)? Are you looking for an opportunity to join an inspiring SEN school working as a 1:1 Teaching Assistant?
We are actively looking to recruit a SEN Teaching Assistant with experience of working with students with PMLD in a secondary special school in Luton to start in January.
Applicants MUST have experience in supporting children with PMLD.
The SEN school believe that learning is a life-long journey and they aim to inspire and support our children and young people to achieve their full potential. The curriculum on offer is tailored to the individual needs of the young person. The School provides a vibrant, fun and inclusive educational and therapeutic community where all members, students, their families and staff, are continuously learning together. Would you love the opportunity to be part of this inclusive school?
- Access to Randstad benefits i.e. cinema, holiday vouchers, high street discounts and many more - https://ourclients.randstad.co.uk/benefits-app/
- A consultant to support you along the way
- Weekly pay via PAYE
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- KS3 & KS4 focused (aged 11-18yrs)
- Full Time
- Experience in supporting SEN students with PMLD
- Ideally suited to a confident, dedicated and hardworking individual
- Experienced TA
- TA Qualifications
- Team player required - someone able to work in a team of teaching assistants
If this is what you are looking for then contact us today. Call Danielle on 01582 811 878 or send your CV to Danielle.email@example.com to book your local registration.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Core Subject Tutor Salford The Education Network Ltd Manchester £18 - £22 per hour
- Home tutor - SEN/EBD students Classroom Teachers Lambeth £80 - £150 per day
- HLTA (Higher Level Teaching Assistant) Randstad Education Leeds £70 - £80 per day + Plus Other Benefits