PE Cover Supervisor
Do you have a degree in PE, or sports coaching experience? Do you have experience working with secondary age students? Are you considering training to become a teacher? This is the role for you.
We are working with a Leeds secondary school who are looking for a committed and professional individual to undertake a cover supervisor role within the PE department. You will be responsible to supervise a whole class in the absence of the teacher. This can be on a day-to-day basis or short-term to cover illness. You will be overseeing the class to make sure students complete the work left by the absent teacher and be available to support the students with any difficulties.
* Deliver pre-planned lessons in the absence of a class teacher
* Initially covering day-to-day bookings in absence of in-house staff. Potential for full-time longer-term bookings.
* Supervising PE lessons across KS3 - KS5, but able to cover other subjects as required
* Potentially working as a learning support and teaching assistant when not required as a cover supervisor
* This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in an educational setting (many cover supervisors go on to be very successful teachers)
* Excellent public transport links
* Competitive rates of pay
* A 'refer a friend' scheme where you could earn 300
* CPD opportunity
* Support provided during challenging moments
* Flexible working arrangements (day to day, short-term and longer-term contracts available)
* You will ideally have experience in a secondary school, as a tutor/learning mentor/coach, or in an alternative education setting
* Good behaviour management strategies
If this sounds of interest to you, or you know someone who would be suitable, please contact us today.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|