Are you looking for an opportunity to bring professional engagement and excitement into the classroom? Are you able to bring a level of initiative and adaptability to a unique, fast-paced teaching role?
Randstad Education are looking to recruit a Keystage 2 Teacher on behalf of a client, to provide excellent lessons in line with the national curriculum. Some of these lessons will be planned and assisted, however lesson planning may come into the role as well.
Randstad are the world's no.1 recruitment agency, dedicated to matching you to your dream role. Working with us, you will have the consistent support of your own personal consultant and access to plenty of other benefits, including training.
- A long-term position, with option to pick up extra day-to-day shifts on top
- Competitive rates, paid weekly
- Training opportunities
- A dedicated personal consultant to work with and support you throughout
- Ideal working hours
- 24/7 on-call service
- Great classroom resources and facilities
- Teaching Keystage 2, Y6
- Lesson planning may be necessary
- Helping children understand their work and achieve their best results
- Engaging children in their development
- Marking work within guidelines
- Contribute to high standards and best practice
- Provide a safe environment for both staff and children
What are we looking for?
- A motivated, driven Teacher
- A good knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Behaviour management skills in line with school guidelines
- An enthusiastic attitude
- Innovate to bring new ideas and excitement into the classroom
- Ability to lesson plan effectively
- Safeguarding excellence
- SEN experience is desired but not necessary
- Up to date DBS check (we can help provide if not obtainable)
- Teaching references covering the last 12 months
- BA with QTS / PGCE
| ||Save Job||Share Job|