Would you love to instil your passion for English into our young people?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Do you need a change?
Would you like to work in a school with career progression?
I am currently looking for an engaging English Teacher who can teach KS3 and KS4 to work on a Long Term basis in Lancaster.
- Great rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- PAYE and Umbrella option
- Access to job vacancies matching your criteria
- A dedicated consultant to help with career progression
- Free training and CPD, both online and on-site
- An on-site canteen with hot food
- Free parking on site
- A competitive 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme offering 300 in vouchers
- Be a fantastic role model for staff and pupils
- Provide a positive learning environment through well-planned lessons
- Use behaviour management to get the most out of your lessons and support pupils
- Implement a wide and varied curriculum
- Communicate with staff and parents to support pupils' development
- Work with the department to deliver parents evenings
- Safeguard children and follow all school policies and procedures
- QTS certificate
- A motivated and enthusiastic demeanour
- A strong knowledge of the English national curriculum
- Be punctual and reliability
- An ability to display great interpersonal skills and a team player attitude
Does this sound like the next step for you?
You will be required to come and meet with us, which will take approximately an hour. After that, we will clear you for work and you will be invited to interview at the school.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|