Blackpool SEND Teaching Assistant
Are you a Level 3 Teaching Assistant with experience in supporting Primary age children with strong behaviour management skills? Looking for a new opportunity?
Do you have experience working with Primary age children within KS1 or KS2? Are you confident with behaviour issues and want to work with children and be part of their development through Primary School?
Do you want to work within some of the best schools providing a specialist education in the Blackpool area?
If you answered yes to the above questions, I would like to hear from you!
I am currently recruiting for experienced Level 3 Teaching Assistants who have experience in Primary Schools as well as good behaviour management skills. You will be required to support children within their classroom setting. We have a great relationship with the Schools in the Blackpool area and will have a variety of work during this academic year.
* Competitive salary.
* Supporting and nurturing young children throughout their education.
* Exciting and fun environment.
* Flexible working hours and days.
* Support from an exciting network of Blackpool Primary Schools.
* To support children across KS1 or KS2 during the school day and to manage behaviour effectively within school policies.
* To ensure that children understand the work set and what is needed to complete it to the best of their ability.
* To encourage children to be actively engaged in their own learning and in reviewing their progress and development.
* Experience of working with children within the Primary School setting.
* Be trained to a minimum of a Level 3 Teaching Assistant.
* Have excellent communication skills.
* An enthusiastic attitude towards working with children and the initiative to support the class teacher where needed.
* The patience and passion for looking after children and developing their education.
Are you passionate about creating opportunities and supporting learning through specialised support work and encouraging children to get the best from themselves?
Randstad is committed to the safety of young people, therefore all posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Does this sound like a role you would be interested in?
Don't miss out, apply today to change your career path and enjoy that 'new start' with Randstad Education and Blackpool. We are able to provide you with a network of opportunities in the local Blackpool Primary Schools and access to CPD events.
Please contact Effie on email email@example.com to discuss opportunities and we can arrange a meeting to have a chat and get you ready for work!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|