Functional Skills Tutor
Are you a qualified teacher seeking extra work? Do you believe that everyone is able to learn? Could you help struggling students pass their exams? Or do you have QTS and are seeking a new rewarding job role which is slightly different?
I am currently looking for a tutor to support pupils across the Bradford area on a one to one basis. You can work from 1 to 5 hours per day across a range of subjects including Maths, English and Science. This support can range from purely academic, supporting a high achieving student through their GCSEs; to more pastoral in nature, supporting pupils who are reluctant to engage in a traditional educational setting.
Benefits of the role:
- Flexible working hours
- 'Refer a friend' scheme where you could earn 300
- A dedicated support team
- You select your workload
Responsibilities of the role:
- Support students with a variety of subjects including Maths, English and Science
- Tutor students who need extra help outside of school hours or students that might not be in full-time education
- Be an engaging and informative tutor to help these students access the best education
- Tailor 1:1 sessions to suit the needs of individual students
Requirements of the role:
- A creative and versatile teaching style
- QTS or extensive tuition experience
- Driving Licence (preferred)
- DBS on the update service
Still interested? Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Lewis, or email email@example.com.
You could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|