Headteacher in China
Headteacher in China
Are you ready for an exciting challenge?
Harrow International Schools are looking for Outstanding Leaders for their Upper Schools across China for August 2020.
These are all top level international schools, following the Harrow philosophy combining over 400 years of educational excellence. They build on the successes of their partner schools in England and Thailand and provide a full and well-rounded approach to education, which not only prioritises academic achievement but also helps to bring out the best in each pupil.
School leadership should have:
- At least 4 years senior leadership experience
- Experience of teaching learners with diverse needs, especially EAL, in the Upper School
- Appropriate degree, with UK PGCE, or other teaching qualification giving QTS
- Evidence of relevant and challenging continuing professional development
- Working knowledge of of the National Curriculum of England including KS3, IGCSE/GCSE and A levels as appropriate
- Advanced degree in Education, NPQH or equivalent (desirable)
- Experience in managing the performance of staff, especially senior or middle level managers
- Experience of highly effective relationship management with a variety of stakeholders
- Knowledge of international accreditation, inspection and evaluation frameworks
- A good understanding of independent school practice and philosophy
- A genuine interest in the education and well being of all students
The remuneration package is very generous and includes the following
- Return airfare and baggage allowances for teacher and dependents
- On-site full-furnished accommodation provided for teachers in their first two years
- The cost of all working visas, dependents' resident visas and work permits costs paid for by the school
- A competitive salary package
- An annual bonus of 10% of salary, subject to appraisal
- Full health insurance coverage for teachers as well as cover for dependents
- 100% remission on tuition fees for up to two dependent children attending the school
- And more!
Please send your CV to Harrow@Teachanywhere.com and we will be in touch to talk you through an opportunity of a lifetime at Harrow's schools in China.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|