English and Drama Teacher China
English and Drama Teacher in China
Are you ready for an exciting challenge?
Harrow International Schools are looking for Outstanding English and Drama teachers to teach in their schools across China.
These are all top level international schools, following the Harrow philosophy combining over 400 years of educational excellence. They build on the successes of their partner schools in England and Thailand and provide a full and well-rounded approach to education, which not only prioritises academic achievement but also helps to bring out the best in each pupil.
Teachers should have:
- 2+ years of post-qualifying experience
- UK curriculum experience including IGCSE or GCSE and A level
- A good understanding of independent school practice and philosophy
- Previous international or EAL experience is an advantage
- A genuine interest in their subject
- The ability to convey that interest to students and raise expectations for success
- A deepest commitment to their profession
- The ability to offer experiences outside the classroom
The remuneration package is very generous and includes the following
- A competitive salary package
- On-site full-furnished accommodation provided for teachers in their first two years
- An annual bonus of 10% of salary, subject to appraisal
- Return airfare and baggage allowances for teacher and dependants
- The cost of all working visas, dependant's resident visas and work permits costs paid for by the school
- Full health insurance coverage for teachers as well as cover for dependants
- 100% remission on tuition fees for up to two dependent children attending the school
- And more!
Please send your CV to Harrow@Teachanywhere.com and we will be in touch to talk you through an opportunity of a lifetime at Harrow's schools in China.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|