Teacher of Music (whole school) in China
Are you looking for an exciting challenge and see teaching in China as a great adventure?
Then Harrow International Schools are interested in you?
Teachanywhere is working in partnership with Harrow International schools to recruit Independent school teachers for their schools across China for August 2020. We are looking for Outstanding Music teachers who can teach throughout their all through schools from EYFS to A level to work at Harrow International schools across China.
These top level international schools are part of a family of UK curriculum schools and combines over 400 years of educational excellence with a modern approach and first-rate facilities. They build on the successes of their partner schools in England and Thailand and provide a full and well-rounded approach to education, which not only prioritises academic achievement but also helps to bring out the best in each pupil. For this reason they are looking for outstanding teachers who are familiar with the philosophies of UK Independent schools and will ensure that all students are motivated, confident, courteous, aim for the highest standards in all areas and thoroughly enjoy the challenge of learning.
Teachers should have:
- 2+ years of post-qualifying experience
- A good understanding of independent school practice and philosophy
- UK curriculum experience from EYFS up to A level
- IGCSE experience and previous international or EAL experience is an advantage
- A genuine interest in their subject
- The ability to convey that interest to students and raise expectations for success
- A deepest commitment to their profession
- The ability to offer experiences outside the classroom
The remuneration package is very generous and includes the following;
- Return airfare and baggage allowances for teacher and dependants
- On-site full-furnished accommodation provided for teachers in their first two years
- The cost of all working visas, dependant's resident visas and work permits costs paid for by the school
- A competitive salary package
- An annual bonus of 10% of salary, subject to appraisal
- Full health insurance coverage for teachers as well as cover for dependants
- 100% remission on tuition fees for up to two dependent children attending the school
- And more!
If teaching at a superb English curriculum school in China with outstanding facilities and a very generous package is your cup of tea, then please send your CV to Harrow@Teachanywhere.com and we will be in touch to talk you through the fantastic opportunities at Harrow's schools in China.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|