Are you experienced in managing challenging behaviour? Are you dedicated to helping pupils raise attainment and achieve their goals?
Are you located in Leicester?
We are seeking motivated individuals to support pupils of various ages within several Schools and Colleges in and around Leicestershire. You will initially be working on a day to day basis, but there is the opportunity to apply for long term and permanent positions within the school. You can change a young person's life forever if you apply today.
* Working with and resolving negative behaviour
* Supporting the Teacher with lessons and classroom management
* Helping to keep students engaged and motivated
* Participate in relevant meetings with colleagues, SENCO, parents and relevant peers
* Supporting Safeguarding and SENCO leads
* Supporting and following the schools policies and improvement plan
* Experience working with students with social, emotional and mental health issues
* Team Teach qualification
* A true passion and desire to develop students ability
* Be creative, proactive and enthusiastic within your support style
* To be able to provide a nurturing and caring connection with the vulnerable student(s)
* Resilient when facing challenges, the ability to remain calm when faced with testing behaviours.
* Primary or secondary curriculum experience
* Enhanced DBS on the update service (opportunity to prepare this with Randstad if not)
* Advice and editing on your current CV
* Online e-learning training modules
* Great market knowledge to match you to your perfect role
* Dedicated consultant throughout your journey
* Career advice
* On call 24/7
* Free Team teach training
* Exclusive online services
* On site parking
* Long term assignments and permanent roles
* An allowance for flexibility
* Opportunity to gain a vast amount of experience
* Competitive rates of pay
* Access to hundreds of discounts at major retailers through our app
* Chance to receive 300* if you refer a friend
* Opportunity for progression into permanent roles
Do you feel that this is a role you would relish and thrive in? Could you contribute to making a valid transformation to someone's future? Are you ready for a challenge? Did you answer yes? Apply today!
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
Randstad Education has an array of positions in the Nottingham/Leicester area. If this is of interest to you, call the East Midlands branch today on 0116 208 1110 and ask for Amy. Or alternatively you can apply online.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- High Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) Randstad Education Leicester £8.29 - £11.13 per hour
- SEND Teaching Assistant Protocol Education Leicester Salary dependant upon experience
- SEND Teaching Assistant Protocol Education Leicestershire Salary dependant upon experience