SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you a caring and patient person?
Do you enjoy working with children?
Do you have experience supporting students who may find every day tasks and learning a bit of a struggle?
A dynamic, happy and welcoming primary academy at the heart of its local community based in the East Grinstead area is looking for a teaching assistant for their SEN department. The SEN provision provides additional support for children on the Autistic Spectrum. Children are taught in the special support centre and integrate into mainstream classes where appropriate. This teaching assistant role is vital to the school as well as the children's on-going learning development. This position is full time Monday-Friday with a December start.
Benefits of working with Randstad:
- Exclusive online services
- On call service
- Career advice
- Great market knowledge to match you to your perfect role
- Team teach training
- Advice and editing on your current CV
- Supportive and dedicated consultants throughout your journey
- Top of the range technology and modern resources
- Team teach Training
- A unique teaching approach
- Support from management and staff
- Extensive grounds
- Team days and events
- Brilliant career progression opportunities
- On site parking
Your responsibilities include:
- Enabling learners to access the curriculum.
- Support the pastoral needs of the learners.
- Be an active part in setting the learning environment.
- Supporting learners on a 1:1 base and part of a small group.
- Supporting learners in a range of activities.
- Using your interests to engage learners in learning.
- Own means of transport is essential
The ideal candidate may posses the following skills and capabilities:
- Be able to work with learners that have various learning difficulties.
- Have an understanding of the students with emotional needs.
- Willingness to learn and build relationships with learners.
- Be confident to support the lead in groups, in different educational subjects.
- The ability to work as an individual and as a part of the team.
- Be flexible in their approach to education.
Do you feel that you have the skills and patients for this role? Then this is definitely the role for you!
Don't miss out of this amazing opportunity and apply today as interviews are currently being held.
For more information about this role please contact Stine (pronounce Steena) Hansen on 01293 527 416 or email email@example.com.
If this isn't the right role for you, I have an array of positions in the Sussex, Surrey, Essex and Kent area which may also be of interest to you.
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|