SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you an experienced teaching assistant looking for a new start?
Do you have experience working with SEN students?
Can you be compassionate, resilient and approach the role with positivity?
An outstanding school is looking for an experienced teaching assistant who can work with various ages from 4 to 16 year old's who are all on different levels of the autistic spectrum. The school is a state of the art campus fully established to meet the needs of SEN students. You will be working to support students through out their day to promote the social and emotional well being.
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* 1:1 specialised SEND consultant
* CV and career advice tailored to you
* Salary negotiation on your behalf
* Exclusive roles from partnership schools
Benefits of working at the school:
* School has easy access to all public transport
* On-site parking
* Access to all school facilities
* CPD and in-house training provided
Your role will require:
* An understanding of each students' health plan
* Liaise with teacher to ensure all learners are supported
* Engage with the learners to keep them on task
* Deliver 1:1 or small group focused lessons when required
The skills required:
* Good Maths and English skills
* Previous experience working with Autistic learners or challenging behaviour is essential (child or/and adults)
* Patience and flexibility to deal with changes that may present themselves due to the nature of the learners
* Ability to look after children's physical, social and emotional welfare
If you have the skills for this role please apply today to avoid disappointment.
For more information about this role contact Stine Hansen on firstname.lastname@example.org for queries about the role or give me a call on 01293 527 416.
I have an array of positions in East Sussex, West Sussex and the Brighton and Hove area as well as the Kent , Essex and Surrey area which may also be of interest to you.
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools.
Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|