Education is the key to success, and teachers make a lasting impact in the lives of their students" - Solomon Ortiz
If you're looking for the opportunity to make the right impact in secondary schools, a fresh start for the new academic year and flexible working hours, this could be the perfect position for you.
Due to an increased demand for supply teachers around the Peterborough and surrounding areas, I am looking for new candidates to join my local pool of English teachers. We can offer you a flexible working pattern from 1 to 5 days a week and both day to day and short term supply and long term positions.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please call the Cambridge Randstad Education office and speak to our secondary team or apply now.
* create a positive learning environment through well planned lessons (you will only be required to plan if working on a long term basis)
* effective classroom behaviour
* follow school ethos and rules
* ensuring safeguarding of all students
* teach key stage 3, 4, or 5 English
* good classroom management
* building quick rapports with students
* ability to work well under pressure
* knowledge of the english curriculum
* knowledge of GCSE specification
If this is not the role for you but you would be interested in something similar then we have many other roles currently available and upcoming so do still get in touch!
* QTS or instructor status
* Years 7-11 experience
full or part time
| ||Save Job||Share Job|