Supply Primary Teacher
"What a Teacher is, is more important than what they teach."
Are you a qualified teacher looking for your next challenge?
Have you got experience working with children and supporting them to learn?
Do you want a job where the days work around you?
I'm looking for a supply teacher to work in primary schools across Crawley, so if this role interests you then please keep reading!
Randstad are an education recruitment agency who help schools across West Sussex, Brighton and Surrey with their permanent, long-term and day-to-day needs. This role is aimed at primary teachers who are looking for day-to-day work in Crawley and the surrounding areas. For those who are just starting out as a teacher this is a perfect way to gain valuable experience that looks great on a CV. Through working as supply staff our teachers receive the flexibility to choose their working days and these roles could lead to permanent and long-term roles in some of our schools. There is lots of work available so you will be kept busy and there are options for half days and full days across all locations.
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* Free career advice
* App-based booking system
* Refer a friend scheme
* A dedicated consultant focused on finding the right roles for you
* DBS and school application support
* Exclusive roles
* Support to edit and improve your CV
* Online diary
Benefits of the role:
* Free CPD
* Local bookings
* Flexible working days
* Weekly pay
* Competitive pay
* Teacher of the month
* No planning
* Following set plans to deliver effective lessons
* Marking work completed during the day
* Keeping up-to-date records of students progression and learning
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
* 2 references from the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
* Relevant qualifications (PGCE, QTS etc.)
* Knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 and/or KS2 curriculums
* Experience teaching in a UK primary school
* A job history for the last 10 years
* An up-to-date DBS on the update service
We are due to interview for this role soon so if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today:
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
So if this sounds like the role for you then don't wait, apply today before it's too late!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|