Early Year Practitioner
Are you happy to play in the mud and get messy? Be a fairy one day and a pirate the next? If you live in Peterborough or surrounding areas then this role could be a brilliant opportunity for you.
We are currently recruiting for a Nursery Practitioner for a nursery situated near the city centre, the carefully designed Ofsted OUTSTANDING day nursery provides a safe and secure environment for children aged 0 - 5 years.
As a Nursery Practitioner you will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of care and education for children attending the nursery, to ensure the individual needs of the children are identified and met along with building positive working relationships with the children, staff, parents and carers.
Candidates will only be considered if they hold a minimum of level 2 (or equivalent) in Childcare & Early Years.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent transport links
- Discounted childcare at the nursery
- Pension plan
- Paid bank holidays
- Providing high-quality childcare
- Safeguarding children daily
- Building strong relationships with the families and carers
- Encouraging learning through play and other interactive activities
- Able to keep children entertained
- Ensure you observe, plan and assess children's learning and development within the EYFS framework
- Previous experience with young children
- A great work ethic
- The ability to adapt to different situations.
- Level 2 or above in childcare
Interested? Apply now!
Randstad education has been working with Nursery, Primary, Secondary and SEN schools in East Anglia. If you feel this position isn't right for you, but you would like to work within the education sector, please give us a ring.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|