Behaviour Support Worker
Positive behaviour support is a behaviour management system used to understand what maintains an individual's challenging behaviour. It is a person-centred approach to supporting people who display or are at risk of displaying behaviours which challenge.
Based within this "Outstanding" rated school, this role will involve working across the school working week. You don't need experience and you will work with a local team who will guide you from day one.
We are currently recruiting Positive Behaviour Support Workers for a SEN school based in The Wirral. You will work with Key Stage 3 and 4 pupils with special educational needs. This role will be full time and long term. The job will be term-time only and is a great opportunity to work as part of a committed department.
*NO DIRECT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED* - Instead we wish to speak with people with transferable skills
- Reliable - the person you support, their family and your team will quickly learn that they can count on you.
- Creative - you see alternative ways of getting things done effectively.
- Determined - you don't give up when things get difficult. These qualities are essential to the role, as together they mean you will be able to give outstanding support, empowering people to make choices
- Participate in social, leisure and work activities
- Carry out everyday tasks, such as personal care, cleaning or going shopping
We are able to offer Team Teach training for suitable candidates. This can hugely enhance your CV and give you skills needed to be successful in a range of schools. The training will cover de-escalation techniques and physical restraint and is highly appealing to a large number of schools. We also offer other training such as safeguard training and offer competitive rates of pay.
To discuss this in more detail please feel free to contact Neil McFadden at our Liverpool branch ASAP!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|