Do you want to make a difference to a young person's life? Can you encourage and motivate a child to a better future? Do you want a challenging yet highly rewarding career?
A pupil referral unit in Halewood are seeking a Youth Engagement Mentor to provide a nurturing and motivating educational environment. Working with pupils aged 11-16 in small group's and one to one basis you will be there to mentor and guide students to get them back on track and back in mainstream education.
* Deal with any challenging or disruptive behaviour
* Encourage and motivate
* Offer advice and support
* Develop self confidence, positive self image and independence
* Fully compliant in safeguarding policies and procedures
* Provide opportunities to progress academically, socially and emotionally
* Have an open, fair and consistent approach
* Have an understanding of individuals personalities and needs
* Offer guidance and mentoring
* Provide a safe environment to learn
- Excellent rates of pay
- Paid weekly
- Local schools
- Warm and friendly service
- Tailored job finding service - we listen to your needs
- Your own dedicated education specialist on hand 24/7
- Local knowledge
- Access to free CPD
- 300 Recommend a Friend Scheme
We work with a variety of Schools ranging from Independent Schools, through to mainstream schools and Academies, so if this position doesn't tick all your boxes, we have something to fit your skillset, availability and location!
Opportunities we can offer include day to day, long term and permanent positions, full and part-time. Is this something you'd like to be a fundamental part of?
If you would like more information on this role please give me a call on 0151 255 1666
| ||Save Job||Share Job|