Job DescriptionI am currently recruiting for a qualified Nursery Practitioner in Leicester. This nursery is Ofsted rated Oustanding, and is bright, homely and spacious with a fantastic outside area for children to enjoy; an environment that is safe and secure.
The role is available on a full-time, permanent basis. The setting is part of a reputable chain of nurseries. You will work 40 hours per week, split into 8 hour shifts between the nurseries opening times.
The welfare of the children in care is paramount and through an excellent key-worker system professionals are able to ensure that the individual needs of every child are met.
- Level 3 qualification (or higher) in childcare
- Experience working in a private day nursery with children aged 0-5
- Availability to work full time
- Passion for childcare
- Strong knowledge of the early years curriculum
- Based in or easily commutable to Leicester.
If you would like to be considered for the role of Nursery Practitioner in Leicester, please apply with an up to date CV and I will give you a call to discuss the role and the company in more detail.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|