Nursery Room Leader
Job DescriptionWe are looking to recruit a Nursery Room Leader for an Ofsted rated Good nursery setting in Rushden.
The salary for this role is 16,640 to 17,180.80 depending on experience. The role is 40 hours a week, permanent, full time across Monday to Friday - typically an 8 hour shift between the hours of 7.00am and 6.30pm.
The nursery can accommodate roughly 100 children and is part of a large chain, with settings all over the UK. The company prides itself on high standards for both children and staff, and all settings in the group are rated either Good or Outstanding.
To be considered for the role of Nursery Room Leader in Rushden you will need:
- Excellent understanding of the EYFS, FBV and Safeguarding
- Minimum Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent or higher
- Experience of managing a small team of nursery nurses. We are happy to consider senior nursery nurses who are looking to step up to the next level of their career
- A passion for childcare
- Availability to work full time across Monday to Friday
- Based near to Rushden or easily commutable to the area
| ||Save Job||Share Job|