Nursery Team Leader
Job DescriptionWe are recruiting to recruit a Nursery Team Leader for a lovely setting in Milton Keynes.
This is permanent full time role, 40 hours a week, offering a salary of 19,448.
Busy Nursery - around 89 place setting with multiple rooms, as the Team Leader you will manage the Room Leaders and be a member of the Nursery Management team.
To be considered for the Nursery Team Leader in Milton Keynes you will need:
- Solid Room Leader experience
- Ideally have worked as a Third In Charge before (not essential)
- Good admin skills
- To be passionate and enthusiastic about providing high quality childcare
- Work well within a team
- Minimum level 3 in childcare
- Excellent Safeguarding knowledge including Prevent, FGM etc.
- Ability to plan effectively within the EYFS
- To complete observations
| ||Save Job||Share Job|