Modern Foreign Languages Teacher
Does your knowledge of the French language help you to enrich pupil's lives?
Would you like to work in a school that is moving forward and continuously improving?
Are you looking for a change in your career or simply looking for an opportunity to earn more from your work?
Randstad are looking for an strong MFL (French) teacher to work in one of our secondary schools in Blackpool. This is a long term position with the opportunity to be on going.
- Fantastic setting to work in.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Welcoming team and management.
- Training and CPD opportunities.
- Career progression.
- Competitive salary.
- On-site canteen with hot food.
- 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning 300
- Parking on site.
- Motivated and enthusiastic.
- Passionate about maximising potential.
- QTS or equivalent
- Strong subject knowledge - primarily French specialism.
- Experience with KS3/4 pupils.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Able to display great interpersonal skills and a team player attitude.
- Be a fantastic role model for staff and pupils.
- Providing a positive learning environment through well planned lessons.
- Using behaviour management to get the most out of your lessons and support pupils.
- Implement a wide and varied programme of activities for the children individually and as a group.
- Communication with staff to support pupil development.
- Safeguarding children and following all school policies and procedures.
Does this role sound like the next step for you?
Are you interested in applying?
You will be required to come and meet with us, which will take approximately an hour. We will actively promote you to schools across your chosen work areas. You will then be cleared for work and proceed to be invited to interview.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|