Do you have experience working with young people? Are you wanting to develop valuable classroom-based experience in preparation for teacher training or do you want a classroom role with no marking and planning? This is the perfect role for you!
We are looking for cover supervisors to work in secondary schools in Leeds and the surrounding area.
- Dedicated consultant with an enthusiastic and encouraging approach
- Free parking and excellent public transport links
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to the Randstad Benefits app
- A refer a friend scheme of 300
- CPD opportunity
- Ideally qualified to degree level
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good classroom management skills
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm, commitment and flexibility
- Strong English and maths skills
- Preparing the classrooms for lessons
- Leading the class to deliver the lesson prepared by the subject teacher
- Developing an innovative and exciting approach to learning.
- Managing behaviour
- Ensuring that lesson objectives are met
If you feel this role is for you, apply online today! You will need to satisfy referencing and eligibility to work criteria as well as evidencing a DBS on the update service (we can support you with this)
| ||Save Job||Share Job|