Are you looking to start teaching English in a Watford Secondary School?
Do you want to work in a team who looking for inspiring teachers?
I am currently working with a secondary school in Watford who are seeking for a dedicated and passionate teaching of English to join their team. The values of the school are to have the highest aspirations and aim high because we are all capable of achieving anything with hard work and determination.
Do you believe in this value and want the opportunity to share your passion and dedication through teaching English?
- Access to Randstad benefits i.e. cinema, holiday vouchers, high street discounts and many more - https://ourclients.randstad.co.uk/benefits-app/
- Weekly pay
- Welcoming support team and colleagues
- Brand new gymnasium, drama and dance studio
- Teach English
- Follow the school ethos and rules
- Create a positive learning environment through well planned lessons
- Ensuring the safeguarding of all students
- Effective classroom behaviour
- Experience teaching secondary education
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
Do you think this job could be for you? Please get in contact!
If you are interested in this opportunity then please get in touch by clicking 'apply now' or contact Danielle.email@example.com or call 01582 811878.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|