Are you an experienced primary teacher currently in a role but considering supply work for a more flexible work/life balance?
Perhaps you are working part-time and thinking about boosting up your hours within a local school?
Or maybe are you a supply teacher who wants to enquire about the exclusive day to day work Randstad can offer and the credible schools we are currently working with?
If you tick any of the above boxes, I would love to hear from you! With over 30 years of experience in placing supply teachers into primary schools in Stevenage, we understand the benefits of becoming a supply teacher has. As a supply teacher, you are in control. You tell us when you want to work, what type of work you want, and where you want to work. We then offer and place you into credible schools that we have built credible and trustworthy relationships with over the years.
We have been partners with Hertfordshire County Council and Herts for Learning for almost 10 years now, and we are actively working with over 250 primary schools across the county. In particular, I have a dozen of schools based in and around Stevenage, who require day to day supply teachers.
A handful of benefits of being a supply teacher at Randstad include:
- Access to Randstad benefits i.e. cinema, holiday vouchers, high street discounts and many more
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive and scaled rates of pay
- A dedicated and experienced primary consultant
- Ongoing training and support
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Welcoming and forward-thinking schools
- Access to free training courses and updates
- An efficient PAYE payroll system - No Umbrella or third parties!!
- Workplace pension scheme
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Be confident and able to step in whilst the class teacher is unavailable and deliver pre-planned lessons
- Hold qualified teacher status (QTS)
- Have experience in a similar role
- Be resilient and have a determined approach
- Be able to engage with a wide range of pupils
- Mark all work in conjunctions with the school's expectations
- Encourage teamwork and develop a balanced attitude to competitiveness
- Develop an awareness of the importance of exercise and a good, healthy diet and lifestyle
If you are a qualified teacher or an NQT, and you are interested in finding of becoming a supply teacher with Randstad, I am very keen to speak with you!
Please apply now, and Mark, our primary consultant, will be in touch shortly. Please note, only qualified primary teachers and NQT's will be contacted.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|