Do you have a passion for teaching a wide range of learners?
Are you looking to fulfil you desire to teach with a healthy work/life balance? Then why not become a supply teacher in Bedford?
At Randstad Education, we are looking to recruit a Teacher (both NQT and post-induction considered) to provide cover on a flexible basis for a network of schools in Bedford and the surrounding areas. This is your opportunity to work within a number of schools and have a great impact on the academic foundation of the children involved.
- Access to Randstad benefits i.e. cinema, holiday vouchers, high street discounts and many more
- Welcoming support team and colleagues
- Parking available on site
- Pay to scale
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Weekly pay
- Delivering pre-planned lessons with confidence
- To value each other, and celebrate the achievements of all
- To develop responsibility and respect for our village community and the wider world
- Marking work and offering feedback
- Creating a positive and motivating learning experience
- Managing classroom behaviour
- Ensuring the safety and safeguarding of children
- QTS or NQT
- Teaching experience
- Clean up to date DBS
Sound like it's for you? If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity to experience the enjoyment of teaching on a very flexible part-time schedule please contact Tom on 01582811878 or email email@example.com with your CV attached.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|