Are you a Nursery Teacher looking for a flexible work life balance?
Wanting to work in a fantastic school with a great approach to work life balance?
I am currently working with a school located in the market town of Hitchin in North Hertfordshire that are looking for a part time Nursery Teacher to work 4 morning and one full day. The school provides a broad and balanced curriculum across all key stages which focuses on equipping pupils with the knowledge, skills, vocabulary and life experiences required for the next stage of their education. This School feels passionately that all pupils have the right to succeed and should be developed to become enthusiastic and life long learners. Sound like this is the role for you?
- Motivating Support Team
- Healthy work life balance
- Open outdoor areas
- Located in a peaceful area outside Hitchin
- Welcoming support team and colleagues
- Free Parking available on site
- Pay to scale
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Access to Randstad benefits
- Providing a fun and safe environment
- Creating a positive and motivating learning experience
- Managing classroom behaviour
- Ensuring the safety and safeguarding of children
- NQTS please apply
- Clean up to date DBS
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity to experience the enjoyment of teaching or would like to hear more please contact Tom on 01582811878 or email email@example.com your CV attached.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|