Key Stage One Teacher
Are you keen to teach in a supportive, friendly and welcoming two-form entry primary school?
Would you like to work in a school that will support you through your teaching career?
If so, I have a fantastic permanent opportunity so would love to hear from you!
We have a rare, permanent opportunity for a dedicated and passionate KS1 primary teacher to join an 'Outstanding' school in Hoddesdon, who we have been working with the school for nearly 10 years. Visitors frequently comment on the genuine and friendly atmosphere the school is passionate about sustaining. They believe children will become more effective, lifelong learners if they possess the skills and attributes that will help them to have a growth mindset and an ability to keep pushing to maximise their full, learning potential. Due to a long term teacher retiring, we are recruiting a primary teacher to start After October half term on a permanent basis. The school are committed to supporting their staff with professional development, therefore NQT's will be strongly considered for this role.
- Free on-site parking
- Permanently employed by a school with fantastic staff retention
- Charming and picturesque grounds surrounded by wonderful nature
- An exciting curriculum with children keen to learn and develop
- A supportive, teaching-focused senior leadership team
- Great opportunities for personal and professional development
- Experienced, supportive and welcoming colleagues
- Be able to hold positive values and attitudes, whilst adopting high standards of behavior management
- Provide an independent approach to learning based on first-hand experiences which open up natural curiosity
- Communicate effectively with children, parents, and staff on all levels
- Recognise and respect the contribution that colleagues, parents, and carers make to the development and well-being of children and in raising attainment
- Encourage children to develop a sense of responsibility and respect for their school, the wider community, and the environment
- Hold qualified teacher status (QTS)
- Ambitions to secure permanent employment to enhance teaching development
- Be passionate about education, and have fantastic engagement skills
- Able to communicate and work with all members of staff including the senior leadership team
If you're passionate about delivering high-quality teaching and have exceptional drive and ambition to get the best out of each student, please apply now and Mark, our primary consultant, will be in touch shortly.
Please note, only qualified teachers and NQT's will be contacted.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|