Have you got experience supporting children with their education?
Do you want to join friendly teams with plenty of opportunities for development and growth?
Are you looking for a role where you can use your experience to make an impact on the lives of the children you work with?
If so, read on
I'm looking for Qualified Teaching Assistants to join different Primary Schools in the South East of England, to start as soon as possible.
Randstad are recognised as the number 1 recruitment company world wide and due to this prestige we work with a number of local Schools and Nurseries on their day-to-day, long-term and permanent vacancies. These particular roles are for Teaching Assistants and 1-2-1 support, to work with children throughout Key Stage 1 and 2 who have different Special Educational Needs or challenging behaviours. The roles are mainly full time starting in ASAP on a 1 year contracts but many could go more permanent for the right candidates.
Interested in this advert?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* Support to edit and improve your CV
* Free career advice
* Refer a friend scheme
* Exclusive roles
* A dedicated consultant focused on finding the right roles for you
* DBS and School application support
Benefits of these roles:
* The possibility of being taken on permanently at the end of the placement should the position become available
* A supportive management team
* The potential for progression such as a SCITT programme
* On-site parking widely available
* Helping the Teacher to set up and deliver effective lessons
* Supporting SEN child on a 1-2-1 basis to access lessons or working with groups providing intervention programs
* Giving accurate handovers to the Teacher and/or parents of the child at the end of your day
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
* CACHE Level 2 or 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning is essential
* Experience working with children with autism, ADHD and/or challenging behaviour
* Knowledge of the UK curriculum is preferred
* 2 references for the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
* A job history for the last 10 years
* Experience working in a UK Primary School
* An up-to-date DBS on the update service
We are due to interview for these rolee as soon as possible so if you would like to be considered then please apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
So if this sounds like the role for you then don't wait, apply today before it's too late!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|