Do you enjoy working with children in a 'Play Based' environment?
Are you a qualified Teaching Assistant available to work every afternoon?
Would you like to work in an independent school in Surrey?
A prep school situated between Surrey and Croydon is seeking a qualified teaching assistant to work in their after school club. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a wonderful setting every afternoon, supporting children of different ages in a 'play based' afterschool club. You will be part of a team who supervises different activities and 'tea' between 15.00 and 18.00, 5 days per week.
This School is an IAPS co-educational day school that is an integral part of Caterham School. At the Preparatory School we cater for children from three to eleven years of age. Most of our pupils go on to join our Senior School, which in turn caters for pupils from eleven to eighteen years of age
In the role you can benefit from:
* A competitive daily rate of pay
* Inspiring and influencing our next generation
* Term-time working pattern
* A fixed-term contract with the possibility supply TA work during the day
* On-site parking
* Access to Randstad's benefits and discounts app
* Fantastic learning and development opportunities
Your responsibilities will include:
* Supporting children at their afterschool club between 15.00 and 18.00
* Working as a team
* Effective management of behaviour
* Ensuring the safety and safeguarding of children
Key requirements for the position include:
* A clear DBS check
* Experience of working with children is beneficial but not essential
* GCSE English and Maths is essential
* CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning is essential
If this fantastic opportunity to join a great team appeals to you we will look forward to receiving your application. On receipt of your application and CV, you will be contacted by one of our dedicated consultants and invited for interview where we will further outline the details of the role and support you with the documentation required to be successful in your application.
If this is not the role for you but you would be interested in something similar then we have many other roles currently available and upcoming so do still get in touch or email email@example.com
| ||Save Job||Share Job|