Qualified Teaching Assistant
Are you a qualified Teaching Assistant looking for a rewarding role with career progression opportunities?
Would you like to work in a large school near Crawley rated 'good' by Ofsted?
Would you enjoy working with children and aiding their development?
A primary school near Crawley is seeking a teaching assistant to work on a 121 basis with a child who requires SEN support. The school is currently going through some exciting changes having appointed a new head with a proven track record to move the school further forward in their move to achieve an 'outstanding' rating. The school is close to the local train station and is easily accessible by car being close to the A27 and A23.
In the role you can benefit from:
* A competitive daily rate of pay
* Inspiring and influencing our next generation
* Term-time working pattern
* A fixed-term contract with the possibility of an optional permanent contract
* On-site parking
* Access to Randstad's benefits and discounts app
* Fantastic learning and development opportunities
Your responsibilities will include:
* Supporting a child in mainstream classes on a 1:1 basis
* Working as a team to support the child with additional needs
* Working alongside the teachers to deliver the content in a way which is engaging to the learner
* Effective management of behaviour
* Ensuring the safety and safeguarding of children
Key requirements for the position include:
* A clear DBS check
* Experience of working with children is beneficial but not essential
* Working with children with SEN would be highly advantageous
* GCSE English and Maths is essential
* CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning is essential
If this fantastic opportunity to join a great team appeals to you we will look forward to receiving your application. On receipt of your application and CV, you will be contacted by one of our dedicated consultants and invited for interview where we will further outline the details of the role and support you with the documentation required to be successful in your application.
If this is not the role for you but you would be interested in something similar then we have many other roles currently available and upcoming so do still get in touch or email email@example.com
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Nursery Room Leader Bamboo Recruitment ltd Poynton £9.5 per hour
- Child support Assistant/TA Protocol Education Sevenoaks £70 - £95 per day, Benefits: Generous local government pension, retail discounts, well-being sessions, social events and free on-site parking
- Supply Primary Teacher Randstad Education Reigate £100 - £120 per day