Do you have a passion to work with young children?
Would you like to make a difference to their formative years?
Are you looking for a permanent position within the Houghton Regis area?
If so, then please contact me today!
I am currently working with a 'good' rated nursery who is seeking an enthusiastic Level 3 Qualified Nursery Nurse who has managerial or room leader experience to join their dedicated team. The beautiful setting is located in Houghton Regis, which is easily accessible by all transport links. This is a permanent full -time position and the nursery is open to applicants now.
- Direct access to Randstad's benefit system i.e. up to 40% off cinema tickets, high street discounts and many more
- Dedicated team and colleagues
- Rewarding career and internal opportunities
- Competitive Salary (dependant on qualifications and experience)
- Supporting in all nursery rooms
- Meeting the needs of all the children
- Creating an outstanding relationship with children and parents
- Ensuring health and safety of the children is met at all times
- Acting as the role model for all children in the nursery
- L3 Qualified in early years education/ workforce
- Nursery Nurse experience
- Managerial experience
- Passion for the education of young children
If you are an ambitious Nursery Nurse and want to give every child the best start to their education, please give me a call on 01582811878, Megan Wolf, Early Years Recruitment Consultant.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Child support Assistant/TA Protocol Education Sevenoaks £70 - £95 per day, Benefits: Generous local government pension, retail discounts, well-being sessions, social events and free on-site parking
- MFL Teacher The Education Network Ltd Middlesbrough £100 - £180 per day
- SEN TA in Special Education Needs School Protocol Education Redbridge £60 - £85 per day