SEN Nursery Nurse
Are you experienced Level 3 Nursery Nurse? Do you have experience with SEN children in an early years setting? Are you located in Leicester?
We have a rewarding opportunity to work as a Nursery Nurse within outstanding special educational needs nurseries in Leicester. You will initially be working on a supply basis, but there is the opportunity to apply for long term and permanent positions within the placements.
* On-site parking
* On call facility
* A dedicated Consultant who specialises within your line of work
* Long term assignments and permanent roles
* Competitive rates of pay
* Access to free courses such as Team Teach
* Flexible approach to your working week
* Refer a friend scheme which allows you to receive 300* in vouchers
* Access to our app supplying you with hundreds of discounts to major retailers
* Observing children and using the EYFS to monitor and record their development
* Providing a safe, happy and stimulating environment for the children
* Creating and monitoring activities with the children
* Liaising with parents and taking on key worker responsibilities
* Working well both independently and as part of a team
* Providing personal care for the children when required
* Experience working with Early years children who are on the Autistic Spectrum
* Experience working with Early years with PMLD
* NVQ level 3/ CACHE Level 3 or above/ BTEC National in Childcare or equivalent
* An exceptional dedication to childcare
* Excellent communication skills and a record of building strong partnerships with current and prospective parents
* Experience with feeding children through a feeding tube
* Knowledge and awareness of children fitted with a tracheostomy
* Experience of working with children who suffer from seizures
* Proven record of situations where you have changed the lives of Early years with PMLD, Autism or Behavioural needs
Do you feel that this is a role you would relish and thrive in? Could you contribute to making a valid transformation to a small person's future? Are you ready for a challenge? Did you answer yes? Apply today!
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into nurseries. Successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes an Enhanced DBS check.
Randstad Education has an array of positions in the Nottingham/Leicester area. If this is of interest to you, call the East Midlands branch today on 0116 208 1110 and ask for Amy. Or alternatively you can apply online.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|