Learning Support Assistant
Do you enjoy new challenges?
Does helping others fill you with satisfaction?
Do you believe every child matters?
If so, this could be your role! This school in Cranleigh caters for learners with moderate/severe learning difficulties, including autism, and are looking for a skilled LSA to support full-time in a permanent position starting ASAP. The school has a great atmosphere and loving, friendly staff that make you feel at home.
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* A dedicated consultant available 24/7
* Refer a friend benefits
* Career advice
* Advice and editing on your current CV
Benefits of working with the School:
* On-site parking
* Professional recognition and gratitude for your support
* Work during school hours
* The satisfaction of knowing you are changing a life
* Supervising students on days out
* Caring for learners on a 1:1 basis and in groups
* Supporting the teacher in writing reports and recording learners' progress when required
* A commitment to safeguarding
Ideal candidates for the school will have the following:
* Some experience working with SEN learners aged between 5-19
* A confident approach and patience when needed
* A positive mental attitude
* The capacity to work in an intense environment, under occasional pressure
If this sounds like a role of interest and you want to find out more please call Reece Noomrohamed on 01293527416 or email your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
On the other hand, if this is not something you are interested in and you would like to develop a career in SEN or have any questions big or small feel free to contact me on the above details.
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|